Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Technical > Flying and Technical Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15th October 2009, 01:41 PM

Default SimMiles - Flight Simulator Virtual Airlines for Online Flying and Flight Simulation

Quote:

TORONTO, CANADA, October 14, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SimMiles has release it's new Flight Simulation Server for Virtual Airlines using Flight Simulator. This will allow virtual airline pilots using the SimMiles PIREP and Management software to fly online.

Become a part of the SimMiles Virtual Airine and Flight Simulation Community.
SimMiles is always looking to include new quality virtual airlines to become members. Our virtual airlines are always looking for new pilots and dedicated staff that are willing to serve the online flying and virtual airline community by domating their time to flying for their virtual airline or becoming a part of their staff team. We would like to encourage as many people as possible to become contributing members of the online flying community.

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pres...ion-120043.php
Old 15th October 2009, 03:22 PM

Hi Gerald,

I have been running a Virtual Airline utilising the Simmiles System for over a year now. The system is connected to VATSIM and Virtual Skies networks and now we have our own servers for all our Virtual Airlines use.

The Virtual Airline i run is RallyeAir Australia. But from a Simmiles point i am the Webmaster and Deputy Director of the the Simmiles Oceania Region.

From the back end where the Virtual Airline staff run the VA's there is alot of information, we can see our financial progress, Purchase, Lease and Sell aircraft. Put all our aircraft on their own individual schedules. Battle for market share on routes with competing Virtual Airlines. And get all our route information which includes, viewing our marketshare, passenger demand etc. We can also go into codeshare with other Virtual Airlines and buy/sell stocks of other Virtual Airlines.

For the Pilots, when they login to their virtual airlines dispatch center they will see all the flights they can choose to fly once they select one the get a full run down on their flight including, route information, passengers on board, weather information for the origin and destination, charts for both airfields and financial information. Once a pilot has completed the flight it is automatically submitted and added to the pilots logbook. Pilots also recieve virtual pay for all their flights.

For anyone who would like any more information about the system please contact me at dan@simmiles.com or daniel@rallyeairaustralia.com I am more then happy to assist.